Job Description & Responsibilities
– Water Services, read blueprints, perform grade work, base and pipework
– Follow instructions from superintendents/project manager
– Document, plan and perform work activities independently
– Hydrostat testing on water and reclaim, vacuum and air testing on sewer manholes, mud work on sewer and storm manholes. Raise manhole ring and covers to grade and install valve cams.
– Perform other related duties as assigned
– Water and reclaim testing mud work around sewer and Storm pipes raised manholes to grade and valve cams to grade
– 5 Recent years’ experience working as a Service Foreman
– Valid Driver license and reliable transportation
– Must have a safety first attitude. Strict adherence to safety requirements and procedures is required.
– Display a professional and courteous attitude to co-workers, supervisors, and the general public at all times
At JDC, we promote a drug-free workplace environment and pride ourselves on being an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.