Job Description & Responsibilities
– Supervise and coordinate the activities of the pipe team members engaged in one or more occupations including-but not limited to: laying of sanitary/storm sewer pipelines, lays pipe to form water, sewer, or storm sewer pipelines, setting up laser and other engineering instruments to install pipelines at proposed elevations.
– 3 recent years’ experience working as a WORKING PIPE FOREMAN.
– Must have own basic set of hand tools
– Valid Florida driver’s license
– Display a professional and courteous attitude to co-workers, supervisors, and the general public at all times.
At JDC, we promote a drug-free workplace environment and pride ourselves on being an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.