Job Description & Responsibilities
• Oversee all aspects of Grading operations
• Efficient at multi-tasking and working under short time constraints
• Assure that all safety and quality measures are taken
• Coordinate with others including subcontractors, trucking and plant managers
• Hand’s on – efficiently operate heavy equipment that applies to grade
• Supervise and train crew members
• 5+ recent years’ experience as a Grade Foreman.
• Strong Supervisory and communicative skills (verbal and written) as well as basic computer
• Read plans on site and check grade using a laser/grade rod according to site plan specifications
• Spread/level dirt, gravel/stone to rough and fine grade/elevation.
• Valid driver’s license and a clean driving record.
• Strong commitment to quality, safety, and customer satisfaction.
• OSHA safety and environmental regulation compliance.
• Experience with Global Positioning System (GPS) equipment for surveying preferred
At JDC, we promote a drug-free workplace environment and pride ourselves on being an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.