Job Description & Responsibilities
• Dump Truck Drivers transport materials such as gravel, rocks, sand or dirt in a dump style truck bed.
• Dump Truck Driver transport loads from one place to another, verifying material weight, cooperating with other equipment operators, keeping the truck clean and in good condition, and delivering materials in a timely manner
• The most important assets required for this position are safe driving abilities, time management, good communication skills, and teamwork.
• Candidates must have undergone specialized training and hold a commercial driver’s license.
• Must have clean MVR.
• Class A or Class B CDL required.
• Experience with tri axle dump trucks hauling aggregates, asphalt, and construction products required.
• Knowledge of area a plus.
• Must have CDL for 3 years and 2 years driving experience.
At JDC, we promote a drug-free workplace environment and pride ourselves on being an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.