Job Description & Responsibilities
– Patch and repair concrete work, restoration, and joint treatments
– Set applications of floor toppings
– Ensure floor finishes meet project requirements consistent with FF/FL terminology
– Must be proficient in the use of the tools/equipment at the time of the place-finishing sequence including straight edges to establish grade, bull floats, mops, and Highway Straight Edges, float blades, combo blades, and finish blades. Hand tools for floor finishing, edging, and joint tooling. Single and double trowel machines. Curing, pump, and vibratory equipment.
– Walk-behind trowels and double riders
– Maintains up-to-date knowledge of all tools and equipment required
– Ensures proper maintenance of place/finish equipment and tools
– 3 recent years’ as a Concrete Finisher
– Active Driver license.
– Must know how to finish concrete efficiently, safe and productive
– Must have experience finishing slabs, and stairs. A plus if know to how to Rub and Patch.
– Know the abbreviated and common construction terms for the equipment and materials used
At JDC, we promote a drug-free workplace environment and pride ourselves on being an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.