Job Description & Responsibilities
– Patching and repairing of concrete work, concrete restoration and concrete joint treatments
– Applications of floor toppings
– Ensures floor finishes meet project requirements consistent with FF/FL terminology
– Proficient in the use of the tools/equipment – at the time of the place-finishing sequence
– Walk-behind trowels and double riders
– Maintains up-to-date knowledge of all tools and equipment required
– Ensures proper maintenance of place/finish equipment and tools.
– Must know how to finish concrete efficiently, safe and productive
– Must have experience finishing slabs, and stairs
– 3 recent years’ as a Concrete Finisher
– Active Driver license
– Know the abbreviated and common construction terms for the equipment and materials used
– A plus if know to how to Rub and Patch
– Must have a safety-first attitude. Strict adherence to safety requirements and procedures is required
At JDC, we promote a drug-free workplace environment and we pride ourselves on being an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.