Job Description & Responsibilities
• Installing and/or removing auto paving electronic
• Adding and/or removing screed extensions
• Cleaning excess asphalt off of paver
• Checking and maintaining grade stakes
• Operating rollers, power brooms, tamps, and skid steer loaders, and any other equipment employee is able to operate
• Driving pick-ups, flatbeds, water trucks, and sand trucks
• Perform other related duties as assigned
• 2 recent years’ experience working as a Screw Man.
• Active Driver license.
• Must have a safety first attitude. Strict adherence to safety requirements and procedures is required
• Display a professional and courteous attitude to co-workers, supervisors, and the general public at all times.
• Must be willing to travel and work away from home when required.
• Must be willing to work nights and weekends when necessary. Knowledge & Skills:
• High School diploma or equivalent required
At JDC, we promote a drug-free workplace environment and pride ourselves on being an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.