Season’s Greetings! As we approach the end of another successful year at Jr. Davis Construction, we are excited to share the latest updates and celebrate the festive season with all of you. Happy reading!
As we bid farewell to 2023, we express our gratitude to each and every one of you for your dedication and contributions. The coming year holds exciting prospects, and together, we will continue to build on our success.
Wishing you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! 🎄🎉
We hope you all had a fantastic time at our company-wide Christmas party! It was a joyous occasion filled with laughter, camaraderie, and holiday spirit. As a family at JDC, coming together to celebrate these moments reinforces our strong bonds and shared successes. We look forward to more memorable events in the coming year.
To relive those wonderful moments, we’ve compiled a photo album capturing the highlights of the event. Click here to view and download the pictures.
- Our Thanksgiving Sunrise Service, on November 22nd, was an opportunity to express our gratitude and give thanks for the blessings that we have received throughout the year. Read by our very own Chaplin, Pastor David Uth.
- This Thanksgiving JDC participated in our annual Food Drive partnering with First Orlando for United Against Poverty. We are grateful for everyone who donated and to those who helped create a meaningful difference in the lives of those in need. Click here to view highlights.
- In the spirit of the holiday, Jr. Davis Construction will be closed from December 23, 2023, to January 2, 2024. We encourage everyone to take this time to relax, spend quality moments with family and friends, and recharge for the exciting challenges the new year will bring.
From this month’s Teammate Spotlight: “I would encourage any young person who enjoys challenge, an opportunity to learn and grow, and being a part of a team environment to consider a career in site development. Come do it at Jr Davis Construction where there are 1220+ team members waiting to welcome you aboard.”
Looking for new opportunities or to grow your career? Check out these exciting job openings at JDC:
Congratulations to those celebrating work anniversaries this month. Your dedication and hard work contribute to the success of JDC, and we appreciate your ongoing commitment. As well as a Happy Birthday to all our employees with December birthdays! May your special day be filled with joy and happiness.
Teammate Spotlight: Bill Keck
This month’s teammate spotlight is one of our Operation Managers, Bill Keck.
Bill Keck has been with JDC for 6 years. As Operations Manager, his role is to bring counsel and leadership to the Project Management teams, as well as serving as a point of contact for valued clients and trade partners to ensure the common goal of a successful development project is met.
Within our company’s core values, the one he most resonated with is people. “Anything and everything that is achieved starts and finishes with people. Although we are in the construction business by trade, we are in the people business by reality. From the opportunity to bid a project to the final close out and acceptance, every step in the process succeeds or fails by each of us doing our part.”
Bill Keck’s most memorable thing about JDC is having the privilege of being a part of recruiting new team members and participating in their growth both professionally and personally. He says “The success stories I have witnessed are remarkable. They continue to bolster my career long opinion that with a great attitude and a good work ethic there is no cap on what an individual can achieve. No great feat has ever been accomplished without passion and being around the committed team members here at JDC has been a joy.”
Keep up with the latest news, updates, and conversations by following us on social media:
- Instagram: @jrdavisconstruction
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/jr-davis-construction-company-inc-/